With 80% of global trade passing through supply chains every day, buyers and suppliers can influence critical sustainability topics, such as labor rights, inclusive economic growth, climate resilience, and environmental protection.
But this does not mean every company knows how to bring meaningful and ethical change.
Read our point of view on Enabling a Sustainable Supply Chain from Design to Operate to understand what a sustainable supply chain looks like and how to turn it into your competitive edge, for example:
- Design products that are recyclable and environmentally sustainable
- Source materials that ensure fair trade regulations
- Manufacture with minimal waste and environmental impact
- Deliver products and services in a sustainable way
- Operate assets and equipment efficiently and safely