The government’s introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD) has received mixed reactions. It requires certain businesses to keep and submit their VAT and other tax data electronically from 1st April 2019 and 2020 respectively.
This webinar – moderated by IT Pro editorial director Maggie Holland, joined by a panel of experts – looks at how the government’s changes relate to your business. It also explores how you can embrace MTD, and enjoy a wide range of associated benefits such as efficiency, effectiveness and, most importantly, no errors on payments. In fact, moving to digital accountancy could actually save you money.
Watch the webinar now to learn more about:
- What MTD is and the key deadlines
- How these changes affect your business
- How to choose the right technologies to assist you
- How to overcome key challenges and maximise benefits
- Where to head next on your MTD journey